Why you’ll love it…
Who says you have to go all the way to the coast for heart pounding watersports? Wakeup Docklands gives you all the thrills and spills in the heart of London. Their beginners’ paddleboarding lesson is sure to make a splash.
Master the basics with this introductory paddleboarding lesson. Under the guide of expert instructors, you’ll enjoy a workout like no other while savouring the views of Royal Victoria Dock. Afterwards, treat yourself to a delicious bite to eat in The Shack.
Super fun and easy to learn, paddleboarding is the world’s fastest growing watersport. So suit up and hit the water! Check out our other Wakeup Docklands date ideas here.
What to expect…
- An hour long introduction to paddleboarding
- 2 drinks and snacks from Wakeup Docklands’ fully licenced bar
- Professional coaching, equipment hire are all provided
- Please note all participants must be able to swim at least 25m and be comfortable in deep water
- Bookings must be made 48 hours in advance to ensure an instructor is available